Leave a comment
August 6, 2011 by Darlene McC
My hubster returned from his summer gig today and we heralded his return with Curry and Chutney Chicken, which was equal parts ridiculously easy and incredibly delicious:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup store-bought mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat chopped
- 6 cups mixed greens
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, curry, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Toss the dressing with the chicken and serve over the greens.
We have a big adventure coming up next week that I’m really excited for. More details on said adventure and a project we’re working on that will likely take the rest of our lives to complete. You’ll see…